- DO use this recipe by Cheeky Kitchen. It’s amazing.
- DON’T get distracted add the chicken + onion TO the pumpkin cream sauce. Chicken goes inside. Sauce goes on top.
- DO use flour tortillas instead of corn (or at least warm the corn tortillas up). Cold corn tortillas break when folded and you will cry.
- DON’T get all smart and add pickled jalapenos to the mix, even though you’re currently obsessed with them. If you DO decide to add some, start with a couple, then add more as a garnish. Your tongue will thank you.
- DO add something green on the side, so you don’t feel like such a heifer for eating such a creamy, carby, cheesy dish.
- DON’T try to eat half a recipe, even though it tastes amazing. You’ll fail and be miserable.
- DO take notes and attempt it again in the near future.
Find any new fun pumpkin dishes lately?